The SaddleUp™ is a great way to transport larger touring, sit-on-top and fishing kayaks. The MPG110MD features four high-grip self-adjusting saddles. Each set includes two rear saddle pads that allow the boat to easily slide into place. Comes complete with hardware, straps and safety tie-downs for one kayak.
- Four self-adjusting high-grip saddles
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Two "easy load" rear saddle pads
- Universal fit Jawz mounting hardware
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts
- 15' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Safety bow & stern lines
- Detailed instructions
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 9 lb
- Length: 5"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 9"
- Load capacity: 90 lb per boat
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
- Optional longer length mounting bolts sold separately
- Optional T-slot fit kits for aluminum car & truck roof racks sold separately.
What’s In The Box:
- (4) SaddleUp™ Kayak Saddles
- (2) Rear Saddle Pads
- (4) Jawz2™ Adapters
- (8) 50mm Bolts
- (8) 60mm Bolts
- (8) T-Knob
- (2) 15' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual