A lightweight 11’ throw-and-go that can tackle any waterway and accommodate up to 425lbs—allowing users to comfortably stand and fish with ease.
Blending two of our most popular models, the CK1 is a lightweight kayak— perfect for standup paddling and fishing. The open front tankwell provides ample and accessible storage. A water-resistant cover keeps your gear secure with a zip-up pocket to keep your smaller essentials organized. Rod stagers and a paddlepark make for easy adjustments on the fly. Cockpit gear tracks, rear mighty mounts, and stash trays make this an extremely customizeable fishing vessel. The large rear tankwell provides ample tackle storage and can accomodate any popular 20l cooler or BlackPak.
Our patented hull design along with water tight construction ensure the CK1 will perform well in all water types. You can expect the paddling performance we’re known for wether you are on the river chasing bass, touring offshore, or venturing a few miles to your favorite campsite.
- - Open and Stable Boat Design
- - Custom Injection-Molded Carrying Handles
- - 600 Denier SDP, Water-Resistant Bow Cover
- - Vinyl Paddle Park & Water-Resistant Zipper Pocket
- - Dual Bow Rod Stagers
- - Cup Holders with Bungees
- - Powder Coated Adjustable Frame Seat
- - Dual Stash Trays for Quick Storage
- - Large Rear Tankwell For Coolers and Crates
- - Trolling Motor Ready Transom
- - Yak-Attack Gear Tracks & Mighty Bolt Hardware
- - Dual Rear Yak-Attack Mighty Mounts
- - Adjustable Bungee Systems
- - Adjustable Foot Track System
- - Optional Pad Kit Upgrades
- - Seat Riser Capable