- Fun, zippy and stable - this is a great grab-n-go pedal kayak. Tides and currents, waves and surf - this should be your choice for moving water
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty.
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18" tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Tank wells in the bow and stern with removable bungees provide big open areas for cooler, tackle crate, dry bags or a dog.
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- Custom tackle box included
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Total Weight Capacity||450 lb | 204.12 kg|
|Usable Weight Capacity||346 lb | 156.95 kg|
|Assembled Boat Weight||104 lb | 47.1744 kg|
|Pedal Console Weight||19 lb | 8.62 kg|
|Removable Seat Weight||6 lb | 2.72 kg|
|Length||12 ft | 3.7 m|
|Width||34.5 in | 87.6 cm|