- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 22.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III life jacket when worn. (See Note below.)
- The Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn't get in your way stand-up paddling, fishing or wading.
- When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit.
- In the event of a swim, pull the red tab to engage the pressurized CO2, inflating the integrated bladder.
- Features a zippered pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle plus a manual backup cord, mouth inflation valve, reflective accents and two attachment points.
- Includes a 24 gram CO2 cartridge. Replacement CO2 Re-Arming Kits (Item #40100.01) are sold separately.
- CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It's good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.
The Green Arming Pin breaks when you pull the inflation cord to inflate the Matik. The intact Arming Pin serves as a visual sign that there's a full CO2 cylinder available when needed. If you would like additional Arming Pins, order Item # 99208.01.
|Waist size:||Belt fits waist 30"-58" (76-147 cm) in circumference|
|US Coast Guard Type:||Type V, meets Coast Guard requirement for a Type III PFD when it is worn.|
|Design Flotation:||22.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||420-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Over the head with waist buckle|