In contrast to cluttered fishing kayaks on the market, the LiteTackle utilizes clean, refined design without limiting functionality.
The LiteTackle offers an open floor layout for casting and stand up paddling, a cockpit that fits a 55 gallon cooler to be used as an elevated seat, integrated accessory rails, one of a kind storage, and versatile bungee strap down systems. You can even clamp a trolling motor straight to the stern.
The LiteTackle sports a custom look, straight from the showroom floor. American Made and constructed of the highest quality resin available, the Lite Tackle is the best value on the market.
The patented hull design commands the water from flat to moving, allowing you to fight the fish instead of the kayak. The Litetackle is 15lbs of thrill on 5lb test.
- CUSTOM INJECTION-MOLDED CARRYING HANDLE
- LARGE STORAGE COMPARTMENT WITH ROTO-MOLDED LID
- YAK-ATTACK GEAR TRACKS & MIGHT BOLT HARDWARE
- OPEN, STABLE BOAT DESIGN
- POWDER COATED FRAME SEAT-MADE IN AMERICA
- TWO YAK ATTACK MIGHTY MOUNTS
- MULTI-POSITION BUNGEE SYSTEM
- TROLLING MOTOR READ TRANSFORM
- LARGE REAR TANKWELL FOR COOLER OR CRATE STORAGE
- GLOVE BOX SYTLE STORAGE WITH REMOVABLE ZIPPER POCKET COVER